Reklam

Adjustable wrench restoration

Adjustable wrench restoration “The Alligator”. Today I restore this Bahco wrench model 31 Volvo edition and turn it into a perfect beautiful hand tool again.

This adjustable wrench is also called “The Alligator” or even “the shark” because of the teeth in the back-end of the wrench’s handle which is for multipurpose use when you are on the road.

This Adjustable wrench is made in Stockholm Sweden for Volvo and came with some of their old car models e.g. Volvo Amazon 122, Volvo 544 and Volvo P1800. My father had a Volvo Amazon 122 when I was little, so this is VERY nostalgist for me to do this restoration.I’m very pleased with the look of my new beautiful adjustable wrench. I hope that you enjoyed this restoration video too? (Please hit “LIKE” and leave a comment)

We found this rusty Volvo wrench in a car trunk on a local junk yard and just had to bring it home to restore it. The rust on this old tool was not that deep, so it was easy to clean it. I did go light with the machinery and used a hand drill with a soft rotary wire wheel brush. I used bigger machinery to remove some scratches from the tools head and finally I painted a gold stripe from the wrench’s head and all the way down to the alligator tail of the tool.

You can turn ON CC subtitles for further information while you watch this restoration video.

If you enjoyed my video, please like and comment. That will mean a lot to me! Please subscribe if you want to see more cool upcoming restoration projects 🙂

Please also see me turn an antique machete into a beautiful Japanese kitchen knife: https://youtu.be/0WlvIf5BFHk

Thanks for watching my videos. See you next week.
Warmest regards
Martin

Music credits: Thanks’ Bensound.com. for loaning me “Slow motion” and “tomorrow”. Beautiful music.
Similar Videos

0 yorum: