Reklam

Antique monkey wrench restoration – Old hand tool restored

Antique monkey wrench restoration. This time I restore a very cute rusty vintage wrench. I love this old hand tool and it was a joy to give it a new life and look.

GET THE AWESOME T-SHIRT HERE: https://teespring.com/stores/awesome-restorations

This is a very old monkey wrench and a lot of people has most certainly used it thru time. I used hard machinery to do the rust removal from the wrench. I used an angel grinder with a hard flaps disc to remove some of the edges on the tool. I created a new handle from an old broken hammer handle. I added some new polished look to this monkey wrench together with some old patina. Old tool meets new school.

Please subscribe if you want to see more cool upcoming restoration projects 🙂 And DON’T FORGET TO SEE the Vietnamese army gun oil bottle restoration: https://youtu.be/MFK3HBmmiI8

Thanks for watching my restoration video. See you next week.
Music: From YouTube free audio library.

Best wishes Martin
Similar Videos

0 yorum: