Reklam

Antique Rusty Pickaxe Restoration

Antique Rusty Pickaxe Restoration In this restoration video I am restoring an . Antique Rusty Pickaxe Restoration

Pickaxes was rusty and definitely not used for a while.
I removed most of the rust with brass coarse wire wheels. I used a rust remover solution to remove.
I decided to apply a coat of paint for the appearance on the tail, the rest I applied linseed oil.
On the metallic side I applied the paint for the look, then I put a wedge tail for fixing


I tried to show you how to make it as simple as possible, with materials you can easily find
I like to create repairs and bring old instruments and appliances back to life and inspire others.





I encourage you to leave in your comments your opinion about my restoration, what did you add to what I did?

Each like and comment helps me and motivates me to keep going, don't forget to subscribe.
Similar Videos

0 yorum: