Reklam

DIY - How To Make Amazing Fire Truck Car From Magnetic Balls ( Satisfying ) | Magnet Satisfying

DIY - How To Make Amazing Fire Truck Car From Magnetic Balls ( Satisfying ) | Magnet Satisfying DIY - How To Make Amazing Fire Truck Car From Magnetic Balls ( Satisfying ) | Magnet Satisfying

Hi, Today i make fire truck car from magnetic balls then pretend play with it. Let me tell you why i make fire truck this time, last weekend i take my kid go to water park and i see fire truck so today i make it ^^ hope you like it ! Enjoy satisfying and relax.

And someone tell me they feel satisfying and asmr in my video so if you have any feeling, you can comment in below, i will very happy ^^

If you like my video and feel it is creative, fun, satisfying and relax so you can leave a comment in below tell me about your feeling.
Similar Videos

0 yorum: