Reklam

DIY - How To Make Amazing M4a1 Gun PUBG From Magnetic Balls (Satisfying & Relax) | Magnet Satisfying

DIY - How To Make Amazing M4a1 Gun PUBG From Magnetic Balls (Satisfying & Relax) | Magnet Satisfying DIY - How To Make Amazing M4a1 Gun PUBG From Magnetic Balls (Satisfying & Relax) | Magnet Satisfying

Hello my friends, today i make Amazing M4a1 Gun PUBG From from magnetic balls. This Gun look like creative right? I need 6 days to make this gun, very hard to make a gun but when i finish it i so proud about myself ^^

And Now Let's Watch my FRIENDS, hope you have relax time with my video ^^

Thank you for watching - please help us reach 100.000 first subscriptions

*****
#MagnetSatisfying
#MagneticBalls
#MagnetCreative
#Satisfying
#MagnetWorld
#M4a1Gun
#M16Gun
#PUBG
Similar Videos

0 yorum: