Reklam

DIY - How To Make Tesla Cybertruck From Magnetic Balls (Satisfying)| Monster Magnets in Slow Motion

DIY - How To Make Tesla Cybertruck From Magnetic Balls (Satisfying)| Monster Magnets in Slow Motion DIY - How To Make Tesla Cybertruck From Magnetic Balls (Satisfying) | Magnet Satisfying
Magnetic Balls VS Monster Magnets in Slow Motion

Hello my friends, today i make tesla cybertruck from magnetic balls.

I made Tesla Cybertruck and test glass. My glass not crash, it is perfect !



The Tesla Cybertruck is an all-electric battery-powered light commercial vehicle in development by Tesla, Inc. Three models have been announced, with range estimates of 250–500 miles (400–800 km) and an estimated 0–60 mph time of 2.9–6.5 seconds, depending on the model. - Wikipedia -



Let's go my friends, let's watch and feel satisfying with my video !


# MagnetSatisfying
#MagneticBalls

#MagnetCreative

#Satisfying

#MagnetWorld

#teslacybertruck

#cybertruckmodel
Similar Videos

0 yorum: