Reklam

How to Make Helicopter at Home | Quadcopter

How to Make Helicopter at Home | Quadcopter Learn how to make flying Helicopter at home using small DC motor.
It is completely Homemade Project, But you need 4 DC motor , 4 Propeller and 1 rechargeable battery or power bank.

In this tutorial, I am going to explain step by step how to built a Helicopter Drone. I had already built the drone when I decided to make this tutorial, so all the soldering and some construction is already made, but I will try to explain how to do it.

Now, I could do a presentation of what a drone is, how many types of drones there are, etc...but, if you have arrived here you know how to use.

My model is based on the Hobby King Color 250 chassis, is not too big, but neither too small. It is my first drone, I decided to built it by myself instead of buying one because I find it cheaper and more entertaining. I hope that this tutorial can help you built one yourself, and spread the hobby of drones even more.

Well, lets get to it:



Music:
Elektronomia - Limitless [NCS Release]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNcy3J4x62M

Quadcopter,Flying quadcopter,helicopter,Aeroplane,Plane,boat,car,truck with dc motor
Similar Videos

0 yorum: