Reklam

Very rusty Iron restoration - Industrial export (Made in Romanian )

Very rusty Iron restoration  - Industrial export (Made in Romanian ) I found this one with the rusty vintage iron in an old house. It is manufactured before the Second World War, in factories in Romania , the owner said he belonged to his grandmother and could not be restored , but I told him to let me try .It was very rusty and I had something to do, but I was not scared.


1 .I removed the rust mechanically
2 I put it in a rust cleaning solution .
3 I began to straighten the surfaces with abrasive paper.
4 Presence of casting defects, we manually removed them.
5 I used a high temperature resistant paint.
6 The handle repaired it with a wooden knife, then I gave it with linseed oil.


Filmed with Canon G7 xnark 2



Each like and comment helps me and motivates me to keep going, don't forget to subscribe
Similar Videos

0 yorum: