Reklam

Wrench Restoration - Chrome-Alloy (41\36)

Wrench Restoration -  Chrome-Alloy (41\36) Hello everyone. today I present to you the reconditioning of a Wrench made of crome - alloy 41\36 of Romanian origin, made until 1989 . I got it from a car mechanic who collects metals for recycling .It was on a rusty surface, but not very advanced, unfinished after casting .
I washed it with water under pressure to see exactly what stage the rust was in . After drying with an industrial hair dryer .I manually removed the rust with a wire brush manually .
I used Deruginol bought from Leroy Merlin ,and I immediately applied 40 W spray because I didn't start it immediately and it didn't attack the rust .
M-am șlefuit de smirghel, apoi am lustruit .
Then I decided to apply the colors of my channel ... red and black


Leave comments with your opinion, if you liked a like, if not a dislike and comment why.This will allow us to improve future videos .


Sorry for English, but it's not my language.
Similar Videos

0 yorum: